Dynamic Security Profile Returns Additional Unexpected Employees
(Doc ID 2397744.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP10 and later
Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Dynamic Security Profile based on Supervisor Security allows extra employees to be returned, additionally the manager can make changes to those employees.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Security Profile based on Supervisor Security
2. Restrict by Supervisor(person-based)
3. Check the box: Primary Assignments Only
4. Assign to any user
5. Navigate to Manager Actions and see appropriate employees shown in the list
6. Use the search option to query additional employees and find unexpected employees returned.
The manager can then action those unexpected employees which they should not have access to.
7. The same issue occurs if the Security Profile is assigned to US HRMS Manager in the PUI Forms.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document