SELL Shipment, BILL ADJUSTED COST Action Not Updating Unapproved Invoice/Bill
(Doc ID 2398149.1)
Last updated on MAY 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Freight Payment, Billing, and Claims - Version 6.4.3 to 6.4.3 [Release 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bill Adjust cost action for sell side shipment is creating new bill even there is any unapproved bill present.
This scenario is observed after creating 3rd adjusted bill or more.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a sell side Shipment
2. Generate new main bill(bill1) and approve. Add new cost and perform bill adjust code. Then bill2 will get created.
3. Add new cost and performed "bill adjust cost". The cost will get updated on bill2. Then approve bill2.
4. Add new cost and performed "bill adjust cost" bill3 get created.
5. Then add new cost when bill3 is not approved, and performed "bill adjust cost", system is creating new bill.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!