Error When Trying to Access Sample Gateway oramipp_lop: 403 FORBIDDEN
(Doc ID 2398394.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Processing an authorization testing with Sample Servlet Payment System, oramipp_lop.
From Transaction Testing UI the following error is shown:
Authorization XXXXX failed.
Failed - Communication Error
Logs on Screen show a "403 Forbidden" error.
Java logs (iby.log) might show the following error too: Requested resource or page is not allowed in this site
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure Sample Payment System as stated in the documentation:
Part No. E48768-01
Chapter 4 - Step 9 "Configuring Oracle Payments Sample Servlet"
Configuring Oracle Payments Sample Servlet in R12.2.x: Where is Orion-web.xml file ? (Doc ID 2278517.1)
2. Login to Responsibility: Funds Capture Process Manager
3. Enable Diagnostics (Logs on Screen)
4. Click on Transaction Testing tab >> Create Authorization
5. Enter Authorization details (you can use any dummy number for PSON parameter; just make sure that this is a NEW number, not used before)
6. Click on Submit.
7. Logs on Screen show "403 Forbidden" error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document