After Learner Completes Evaluation They Click On "Return To Home" The Home Page Just Spins and Never Loads
(Doc ID 2398433.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Production 12.2.6 version, Patched at: 22559919 R12.HR_PF.C.Delta.9, in OLM, Learner Component
Unexpected behavior -
R12.2 OLM - After Evaluation is done click on "Return to Home" does not load Home page properly
When user completes any Evaluation against a course and clicks on "Return to Home" button in the last page, Learner Home page does not load properly.
Against the tables "Loading" image keeps on circling and it never stops. This behavior is confusing to the Employee who just finished the evaluation.
We are now upgrading to R12.2 and in the final leg of UAT. Because of this issue, we are not able to close the UAT.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Courses> Enrollments> Class Name>
2. Class Evaluation> Click on "Submit Evaluation">
3. Confirmation> You have successfully submitted the evaluation>
4. Learner Home> requested Learning>
5. Click on "Return to Home" Page Button (at top of page), the page just continues loading.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!