'UPDATE IN FORMS' Option In Product Hub Change Order Creation Not Honoring BOM Security Profiles
(Doc ID 2398561.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With below profile options are set to NO, when we try to create a create change order from product hub application and when clicked on 'Updated in Forms' button, system is allowing to create the change order and BOM updates using "UPDATED IN FORMS" button
Following profile options controls BOM update process.
BOM: Model Item Access
BOM: Planning Item Access
BOM: Standard Item Access
When NOT enabling the above profile option for PIM responsibility..
-When trying to create a change order( for BOM update) from product hub application, system should not allow to create change order and BOM updates using "UPDATED IN FORMS" button
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Development Manager > Item Catalog> Item Simple Search > Search for item and then click on the item details hyper link
2. See that item details page is opened
3. Create a change order using 'Actions'-->Create change order
4. Select the change order type as "xxxx" and hit go –
5. Provide the values and Press "save and continue."
6. Click on update in form button.
7. See that forms are opened
8. Add an item and click save
9. Come back to PIM change order page. Change order :xxxx
10. See the new component has been added.
11. Submit the change order.
12. Promoted workflow to implemented. “Change order” - xxxx has been implemented
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document