Budget Account Is Populated on Imported Requisitions with Shop Floor Destination Even If Encumbrance Is Not Enabled
(Doc ID 2398884.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisitions created through the requisition import program are having the budget account populated for the Shop Floor destination Requisitions when Requisition encumbrance is not enabled.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Responsibility: Work in Process
2. Navigate to: Discrete > Discrete Job > Create a new Job
3. Run: select * from po_requisitions_interface_all;
budget_account_id = null
4. Switch Responsibility to: Purchasing
5. Run Requisition Import program
6. Navigate to: Requisitions > Requisition Summary
> query requisition > (B) Lines > (B) Distributions
- Budget Account is populated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!