Work Order Approval History Not Showing The Details Of The Delegataitons
(Doc ID 2399041.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a work order and released for AME approval, approval history does not show
the correct approver.
Show the correct approver.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Responsibility: Work in Process.
2. Navigation: Discrete->Discrete Jobs.
3. Create Work order and release for approval.
4. Notification sent to Work Order Approver
4. Work Order is Delegated.
5. Work Order Approver Delegated the Work Order.
6. The Approval Notification send by the system is showing that the notification is sent.
7. The Work Order Approval History Does not show the details of the Person to whom it was delegated and approver.
8. It is expected that the name of the approver.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document