WIP Jobs Completing Without Material Issue Transaction
Last updated on MAY 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206 version, Transactions
Assembly Completion is completed when Material Transactions have not been performed.
Expect system to warn or prevent Assembly Completion to occur when no Material Transactions have been performed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Work In Process
2. Navigation: Discrete > Discrete Jobs > Create new job
3. Create Material requirements and add operations > Material requirements have supply type "Push".
4. Perform Move and Completion Transactions. Complete the Assembly Completion.
5. No Material Transactions were performed as it was supply type "Push" but the system still allowed the completion. Expectation is that the system would warn or prevent Assembly Completion if the Material Transaction isn't complete.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms