WIP Jobs Completing Without Material Issue Transaction
(Doc ID 2399699.1)
Last updated on MAY 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11 version, Transactions
Assembly Completion is completed when Material Transactions have not been performed.
Expect system to warn or prevent Assembly Completion to occur when no Material Transactions have been performed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Work In Process
2. Navigation: Discrete > Discrete Jobs > Create new job
3. Create Material requirements and add operations > Material requirements have supply type "Push".
4. Perform Move and Completion Transactions. Complete the Assembly Completion.
5. No Material Transactions were performed as it was supply type "Push" but the system still allowed the completion. Expectation is that the system would warn or prevent Assembly Completion if the Material Transaction isn't complete.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document