MES Does Not Allow To Capture Serial Information Of Serial Tagging Enabled Components During WIP Neg
(Doc ID 2399790.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle MES for Discrete Manufacturing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While trying to update a non standard work order serial number via MES Express Transaction, the system
does not allow serial tagging of enabled components during WIP negative issue.
System should allow serial components to be selected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a component with no serial control and assign serial tagging with WIP Issue.
2. Create an assembly item with pre-defined serial control.
3. Create Non-standard Work order for the above assembly and associate serial.
4. Express Component Transact (WIP Negative Issue) the above serial tagging enabled component.
5. Try WIP Negative Issue the above serial tagging enabled component.
6. Error: Multiple lot and serial details cannot be entered as the selected component is not under lot or serial control.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!