Individual Compensation Distribution (ICD) "Delete" Button is not Removing the Fields on the Future and Ongoing Transactions Page
(Doc ID 2399958.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Delete" button is not removing the fields on the Future and Ongoing Transactions page. The page needs to be refreshed to see the information is deleted.
The Delete button should remove the transaction in the Future and Ongoing Transactions page.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility Manager Self-Service and select the Individual Compensation Distribution function.
2. Click on the Action icon for the employee in question.
3. Click the Award New Compensation button.
4. Select the Value Type and enter any additional details.
5. Click the Apply button.
New Region (Future and Ongoing Transactions) appears with the saved information.
6. Click Delete in the newly entered information.
7. Click Yes on the Confirmation page.
Information in the Region (Future and Ongoing Transactions) doesn't get deleted.
Click "Home" and do a page refresh manually to remove the transaction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document