ICD: "Delete" Button Is Not Removing The Fields In The Future And Ongoing Transactions
(Doc ID 2399958.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Advanced Benefits
"Delete" button is not removing the fields in the Future and Ongoing Transaction, we need to refresh the page again to see the information is deleted.
The Delete button should remove the transaction in the Future and Ongoing Transaction.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Manager Self Service >
2. Individual Compensation Distribution
3. Search for an Employee :: Using Advance Search Functionality.
4. Click on Action Button for the Employee
5. Click on Award New Compensation
6. Select the Value Type and Enter the Details (Details are coming from the DFF)
7. Click on Apply
8. New Region (Future and Ongoing Transactions) appears with the saved information.
9. Click Delete in the newly entered information
10. Confirmation Page appear, click Yes
11. Information in the Region (Future and Ongoing Transactions) doesn't get deleted.
12. Will have to click home and do a page refresh manually to remove the transaction.
Click "Home" and do a page refresh manually to remove the transaction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document