GME MSCA Issue Ingredient Mobile Page: Locator Field Is Populated With An Invalid Value When Non-Visible Locator Segments Are Enabled, and Gives Error, "Invalid Value"
(Doc ID 2400029.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Process Execution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, OPM Mobile
When attempting to issue an ingredient from the Issue Ingred page in the mobile application (MSCA), the Locator field is filled with wrong value.
It is is out of LOV validation because the value has extra segment separators (.) for each enabled non visible segment. The following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup Key flexfield for stock locators. Make the last segment enabled but not visible.
2. MSCA for Process MFG>Issue ingredient
3. Enter Batch number, line number and LPN.
4. After tabbing through LPN the subinventory and locator get defaulted.
5. Locator will have an extra segment separator (.) for each enabled non visible segment.
6. Upon tabbing thru locator error appears
7. To get passed this error , user has to remove the extra separators in the locator and is then able to transact.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot issue an ingredient in mobile without intervening when locator is defaulted.
Note: The same behavior with the extra locator segments can be seen on the standard batch transaction form, but there is no error and the transaction can be processed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document