Insert Approver On Requisition - Does Not Return Any Values
(Doc ID 2400584.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.2.6 version, Approval List and Workflow
Why, is it when trying to Change Managerial Appover the process seems to hang when using the Search Criteria Xxx%Car%
User expect the Change Managerial Appover process to find the desired Approver without delay.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: iProcurement
3. Navigation: iProcurement - Home page ->> "Shop" Tab
4. Create a "Catalog" or "Non Catalog Request" Requisition.
5. Add "Item to Cart" ->> "View Cart and Checkout" ->>
6. View Shopping Cart ->> Click: "Edit" ->> Edit and Submit Requisition #xxxx->>
7. Approvals Header ->> Click: "Manage Approvals" button ->> Change Managerial Approver ->>
8. Enter Search Criteria: Xxx%Xxx% ->> Process Hangs in Loading Status..
9. Change Search Enter: Doe% ->> Returns Name Xxxy Xxxy
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot understand why when trying to Change Managerial Appover the process seems to hang when using the Search Criteria Xxx%Car%
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document