Lot Status Changes Back To Default Value When WIP Completion Transaction is Entered
(Doc ID 2400784.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Process Execution - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Batches
Lot Status Changes to default status after WIP COMPLETION transaction is entered.
Using the LOT material status to control the transactions allowed on the lot.
At the item level have defined the default Lot Status as "Quarantine". After creating the batch for this item, have a step where WIP auto sampling is enabled.
Defined the respective specifications and Validity rules, where in the Disposition would control the lot status - "Released" or "Quality-Hold" based on the disposition.
After yielding of pending product lot, lot status changes back to the default.
Lot status to not change back to default when yielding product yield into pending product lot.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Production Supervisor
2. Navigation: Batch Details
1) Batch is created - pending lot is created in Status "Quarantine" as expected
2) Batch is progressed to the Sampling Step - the automatic sample is created & tests performed, results are captured and disposition is set. The lot status is set to "Released" based on the disposition as expected
3) Finally the batch is completed and the Product Transaction i.e. WIP COMPLETION is performed and the Quantity is entered into the inventory against the same pending lot number.
4) At this time - the lot status is being set back to "Quarantine"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!