When Using API WMS_SHIPPING_TRANSACTION_PUB The Vehicle Number Is Wiped Off After Close Of The Trip
(Doc ID 2401572.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Warehouse Shipping
Vehicle Number Wiped Off after Close Trip. Using WMS public API.
Users are using direct ship to perform LPN Shipment. After "Load Truck" process, vehicle number is there, but right after "Close Trip", Vehicle Number field of the Trip (Trip tab of Shipping transaction Screen) is becoming blank.
We are calling following public API to process it -
p_dock_door_id => l_dock_door_id,
p_organization_id => l_organization_id,
p_shipping_mode => 'DIRECT',
p_commit_flag => 'F',
x_return_status => x_ret_sts,
x_return_msg => x_ret_msg);
l_dock_door_id := Finding DISTINCT dock_door_id From wms_shipping_transaction_temp table based on trip_id.
We need the vehicle number after close truck. Could you please let us know why its making it NULL.
Expect the vehicle number to be able to be seen on the Shipping Transaction form, Trip Tab
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Trip & Deliveries and Update the Vehicle Number from Shipping Transactions Form.
2. Perform Load Truck (Custom Screen by calling Seeded API)
3. Check Vehicle Number --> Still Present.
4. Perform Close Trip (Using a conc. program that calls xxtest_close_truck.close_truck(). Check the code in above document that I attached today)
5. Check Vehicle Number --> Now its Blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document