Vehicle Number Wiped Off After Close Trip. Using WMS Public API.
Last updated on MAY 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Warehouse Shipping
Vehicle Number Wiped Off after Close Trip. Using WMS public API.
We are using direct ship to perform LPN Shipment. After "Load Truck" process, vehicle number is there, but right after "Close Trip", Vehicle Number field of the Trip (Trip tab of Shipping transaction Screen) is becoming blank.
We are calling following public API to process it -
p_dock_door_id => l_dock_door_id,
p_organization_id => l_organization_id,
p_shipping_mode => 'DIRECT',
p_commit_flag => 'F',
x_return_status => x_ret_sts,
x_return_msg => x_ret_msg);
l_dock_door_id := Finding DISTINCT dock_door_id From wms_shipping_transaction_temp table based on trip_id.
We need the vehicle number after close truck. Could you please let us know why its making it NULL.
Expect the vehicle number to be able to be seen on the Shipping Transaction form, Trip Tab
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Trip & Deliveries and Update the Vehicle Number from Shipping Transactions Form.
2. Perform Load Truck (Custom Screen by calling Seeded API)
3. Check Vehicle Number --> Still Present.
4. Perform Close Trip (Using a conc. program that calls xxtest_close_truck.close_truck(). Check the code in above document that I attached today)
5. Check Vehicle Number --> Now its Blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms