Billing Group Patch Failing To Update Or Revise The Billing Group
(Doc ID 2401595.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Billing Modules
Three issues are encountered -
1. Billing Group Patch failing to update or revise the billing group
Program is trying to create a Bank Account rule with empty category. Expectation is when payment method is manual, bank account rule should not be created. When payment method of the billing group is Automatic, it should create. When payment method of the contract is automatic and when associating to the billing group, contract bank account rule needs to be updated to Null.
2. In the case of changing payment method from Manual to Automatic, during the revision the program is trying update the rule for LABACC which does not exists and failing out. In this case expectation is to update the rule if exists if not it should create new rule.
3. Unable to add a contract to billing group with following steps -
- Create Billing Group with manual payment method
- Add contracts
- revise billing group to change invoice format
- Concurrent program is failing with user defined exception.
The issues can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create new billing group
2) Add a new contract
3) Hit Apply
Concurrent Program fails.
Update billing group and change payment method from Manual to Automatic. Error is encountered.
Issue 3 :
1) Create Billing Group with manual payment method
2) Add contracts
3) revise billing group to change invoice format
4) Concurrent program is failing with user defined exception -
User-defined exception in package OKL_BL_GRP_UPD_PUB Procedure OKL_BL_GRP_UPD_PUB
Some error in conc
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document