In Sales Order Cannot Enter Line Number Into The Service Tab
(Doc ID 2401612.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transaction Entry
User enters a new order into Sales Order and at the line level, they are entering an extended warranty (service) part number. On the Services tab, they enter this data:
Service reference type: Order
Service Order type: EC Order Type
Service Ref Order number: 714515
Service Ref Line Number: 1
At this point the system pops up a LOV with line numbers 2 and 4. It does not allow line 1 to be selected.
Expecting the part number in line 1 of this order to be available as a service item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Responsibility,
2. Orders, Returns,
3. Create a new Sales Order,
4. Add a service item under the Line Item Tab,
5. Under the Service tab, enter the appropriate selections
6. When entering the Service Ref Line Number, users are not able to select the service item they are expecting.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document