In Sales Order Cannot Enter Line Number Into The Service Tab
(Doc ID 2401612.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User enters a new order into Sales Order and at the line level, they are entering an extended warranty (service) part number. On the Services tab, they enter this data:
Service reference type: Order
Service Order type: XXX Order Type
Service Ref Order number: YYYY
Service Ref Line Number: 1
At this point the system pops up a LOV with line numbers 2 and 4. It does not allow line 1 to be selected.
Expecting the part number in line 1 of this order to be available as a service item.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Order Management Responsibility,
2. Orders, Returns,
3. Create a new Sales Order,
4. Add a service item under the Line Item Tab,
5. Under the Service tab, enter the appropriate selections
6. When entering the Service Ref Line Number, users are not able to select the service item they are expecting.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document