Unable To Hide "New Supplier" Check Box In IProcurement Using Personalization
(Doc ID 2401942.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On iProcurement 12.2.7 unable to hide the 'New Supplier' checkbox in the non catalog request page via personalization
After rendering the 'New Supplier' Checkbox as false, it should not be appearing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. With personalization links enabled, go to iProcurement > Non catalog request
2. Click 'Personalize Row Layout'
3. Click personalize icon for item 'Message Check Box: New Supplier'
4. Set rendered value to 'False'
5. Apply, and return to application
6. Checkbox still appears
Due to this issue, users can still see the 'New Supplier' Checkbox even though it is rendered false
Recent upgrade from 12.1.3
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!