Unable To Associate An Installed Base Record To A Fixed Asset - Error: The Parameter p_instance_asset_rec.FA_LOCATION_ID is reqd and was not passed in.
(Doc ID 240212.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 11.5.9 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CRM Service - Installed Base
Unable to query any Asset locations from Enterprise Installed Base.
Responsibility: Oracle Installed Base User
1) A installed base record is created using OM interface.
2) Navigate to the Install base HTML query form
3) Query the record
3) Click on the 'Assets' link
4) Query the asset number and select the specific asset record.
5) The location LOV fails to produce a record -- this is a mandatory field.
Therefore the asset update fails with error API Programming Error (CREATE_INSTANCE_ASSET) : The Parameter p_instance_asset_rec.FA_LOCATION_ID
is reqd and was not passed in.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!