R12.x Create Address Using Existing Supplier Site 'Create From Sites' Option Not Available
(Doc ID 2402140.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To Create Address Using Existing Supplier Site Information 'Create from Sites' option not available
Per Oracle® iSupplier Portal Implementation Guide Release 12.2 Part No. E48971-01
- Section Step 4: Create Address Books for Existing Suppliers (Required)
'Create Address using existing Supplier Site information' - 'Create from Sites' option available.
However, 'create from Sites' option is not available in Supplier profile Administrator’ responsibility’,Supplier Manage Profile
nor 'Supplier Manage Profile' link.
To Create Addresses Using Existing Supplier Site Information:
1. Access the Supplier Profile Administrator responsibility.
2. On the Supplier Manage Profile page, search for the supplier whose site address
information you wish to use to create entries in the Address Directory.
3. When the search results appear, select the supplier and click the View Details icon.
4. On the Supplier Details page, click Address Book.
5. On the Address Book page, click Create from Sites.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!