R12:AP: Wrong Discount Amount Calculated On Imported Invoices
(Doc ID 2402243.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Payables, wrong discount amount on invoices imported with the Payables Open Interface (APXIIMPT) because tax calculated during import is not excluded from discount calculation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Payables Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to Other > Requests
3. Click on Single Request
4. Enter Request Name (Payables Open Interface)
5. Enter Parameters
6. Click Ok
7. Click on Submit
8. Navigate to Invoices : Inquiry > Invoices
9. Query the imported invoice to be validated and choose Actions.
10. In the Invoice Actions window, select Validate Invoices and choose OK to have Payables validate the invoice.
11. Click on Validate Invoices
12. Check discount amount, which is incorrectly calculated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!