Matched Po Distribution Missing From the Purchase Order Hence the Invoice Cannot Be Validated
(Doc ID 2402731.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Attempting to validate an Invoice User encounter the following Error:
APP-SQLAP-10000: ORA-01403: no data found occurred in AP_ETAX_UTILITY_PKG.Get_PO_Info<-AP_ETAX_SERVICES_PKG.Populate_Distributions_GT<-AP_ETAX_SERVICES_PKG.APPROVAL
with parameters ( P_PO_Line_Location_Id =P_Error_Code = P_Calling_Sequence =AP_ETAX_SERVICES_PKG.Populate_Distributions_GT<-AP_ETAX_SERVICES_PKG.APPROVAL)
while performing the following operation:
Step 1.1: PO additional info & & & & &
Steps to replicate the issue :
1) login using CLM Purchasing Responsibility -> User Created Award with Distribution #1 and linked it to Requisition
2) Login to Payables -> Enter Invoice and Validate it matched to Distribution #1
3) Instead of cancelling this invoice User entered Credit memo and validate it
4) User unlinked Req from Distribution 1 - this deleted the Distribution.
5) User created Distribution #2 and linked it to Requisition and Entered an Invoice
and Validated it for Distribution #2
6) User cancelled Invoice that was matched to Correct Distribution #2 and
they needed to cancel the credit memo for Distribution #1
the error above shows and they are not able to validate cancel of the credit memo
because credit memo is matched to Distribution #1 which is deleted .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document