EAM Advanced Or Personalized Search For Work Orders Not Working Properly
(Doc ID 2404086.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing an Advanced or Personalized search for Work Orders if you try to sort on any of the fields it clears the search results and you have to re-run the search. Sorting is working if we run a search with default search criteria. Adding additional fields like “Creation Date” into search region and sorting search results clears the results. The issue still persists after deactivating responsibility-level personalizations created on the WO home page.
EAM Advanced or Personalized search for Work Orders should work properly
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Port Maintenance Super user
2. Click on “Maintenance home”
3. Click on Work orders tab
4. Click on “Advanced Search” button
5. Next to “Add Another” field, select “Asset Owning Department” from list of values
6. Click “Add” button
7. Next to “Add Another” field, select “work order description” from the list of values
8. Enter search criteria.
9. Hit “Go” button
10. Work Orders matching the criteria are pulled up, oldest ones listed first. Click on the “triangle” next to “Scheduled Start Date” to change the sort order so newest Work Orders are listed first
11. After click the “sort triangle”, all the search results disappear.
12. Click on the “GO” button again. Search results will now appear, but still with oldest work order on top.
13. Click the sort triangle next to Scheduled Start Date. Search results disappears again.
14. Click “Go” button again. Search results are FINALLY showing newest work orders first.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document