People Form gives Error "FRM-92101" in the Dutch Log in after UTF8 Conversion
(Doc ID 2404396.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.10 version of Application, In the People Form under NL HRMS: Manager Responsibility.
When trying to Search a Person and select the record from the List Of Values, the following error appears. This happens only with the Dutch Log in.
It happens after the form Conversion to UTF8 format.
"FRM-92101: er heeftzich het opstarten een fout voorgedaan op de Forms server.
Zie het logbestand van de webserver voor meer bjzonderheden."
English Translation of the Dutch Error Message:
FRM-92101: there has startup error occurred on the Forms Server
See the web server log file for more details.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to the Application using the Language "Netherlands" (Dutch).
2. Navigate to NL HRMS: Manager --> Personen --> Invoeren en beheren (People --> Enter and Maintain).
3. In the launched form, Search for an Employee giving a part of the name.
4. In the opened up LOV select the required Person and got the above error message.
5. This happens only when logging in with the Dutch Language after converting to UTF8 format.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document