R12: AP: Fully Validated and Accounted Invoice Reported on Unaccounted Transactions Report and Period Close Exception Report
(Doc ID 2404976.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The invoice appears with Status: Validated and Accounted: Yes on Invoice Workbench but still is reported under the Unaccounted Transactions Report with Exceptions: Unaccounted.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Go to Payables responsibility - View - Requests - Submit a New Request - Single Request - OK
- Enter concurrent program name: Unaccounted Transactions Report, fill the From Accounting Date&To Accounting Date or Period Name, click OK, Submit
- Invoice Number ABC is reported with Exceptions: Unaccounted.
- Search the Invoice Number ABC on Invoice Workbench: Go to Payables responsibility - Invoices - Entry - Invoices
- The invoice appears with Status: Validated and Accounted: Yes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!