Administrative Life Event Keeps Creating Non-Recurring Element Every Month
(Doc ID 2405225.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the Administrative life event, non -ecurring elements attached to 'Buying Holiday' Plan are getting created every month.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query an employee.
3. Process a scheduled Open life event.
4. Elect 'Buying Holidays 5 Days' plan.
Three rates/elements are assigned:
- Purchased Holiday Accrual - Nonrecurring
- Purchased Holiday Total Cost - Nonrecurring
- Purchased Holiday - Recurring
5. Close the Open life event and process a scheduled Administrative life event on a later date.
Intended setup is that changes cannot be made to buying holiday for this event so Buying Holidays 5 Days is flagged as automatic benefit.
Three additional rates added to Buying Holiday 5 Days; all duplicates of original three.
Non-recurring element entries are also re-added.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document