INSERT MANAGERIAL APPROVER REBUILDS APPROVAL LIST INCORRECTLY WHEN REQUERIED
(Doc ID 2405420.1)
Last updated on MAY 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Approval List and Workflow
Issue when we manage the approvals in iProcurement
If users save the requisition before submitting it for approval
the approval hierarchy is out of the established sequence
Expect approval sequence to follow as constructed in Manage Approvals
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Creation of a non-catalog request
2. Add to cart
3. Click View Cart and Checkout
4. Click Edit
5. Click on Manage Approvals
6. Change Managerial Approver like below :
7. User MC is added as an approver .
8. Click Manage Approvals again
9. Insert approver DD before MC
10. User DD is added correctly as an approver before MC
11. Click Manage Approvals again
12. Insert approver JC before DD
13. User JC is added correctly as an approver before DD and MC
14. Save the requisition
15. Click on new cart
16. Requery the requisition later to complete it.
17. The approval order is changed and MC is the first approver instead of the last one.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!