Agent Dashboard: Account # Does Not Appear In Account Field If Created From Form Side
(Doc ID 2405915.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 12.2.6 in Agent Dashboard, organizations created without account then later user adds account details, the accounts details does not appear in Account field in Primary Contact section.
From form side if organizations created with Create Account flag checked, the account # is created fine and if query Organization in agent dashboard during SR creation, Account # is populated as expected.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Responsibility : Customer Support
2. Navigate > Customer Support > Agent Dashboard > Create Organization > leave Create Account flag unchecked > create organization
3. In agent dashboard create new Service request using organization from step 2 notice Account# field NULL as expected.
4. In form side Navigate > Service > Customer Management > Contact Center > query organization from step 2 > go to Account tab > enter account for organization > organization account get created as expected
Issue appears to be only when organization is not created with account in agent dashboard, the account field is not populated
5. Navigate > Customer Support > Agent Dashboard > query SR# from step 3 Here is the issue on Update Service Request page in Primary Contact section scroll down to Account notice acct# created for organization in step 4 does not display nor can not be selected from drop down list
Steps where it Works
1. Responsibility: Service > Customer Management > Contact Center > create organization > by default Create Account flag is checked > organization is created
2. Navigate > Customer Support > Agent Dashboard > Create new Service Request for organization created in step 1 notice account # is populated save SR and notice in Customer Profile section Account is displayed as expected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document