In Field Service Technician Portal DFF Fields Are Not Displayed When There Are No Values
(Doc ID 2406188.1)
Last updated on MAY 31, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Debrief / Field Service Report
In FSTP > Update Task page > under the "Show Service Request" section the "Additional Information for Agents" DFF has been enabled. If that DFF has values then it is displayed under "Show Service Request" section. But if the DFF has no values then is not displayed and values cannot be entered
The DFF should be displayed so values can be entered
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Field Service Administration Portal perform a search for open tasks
2. For a task/SR that has a Debrief and DFF with values, click on the Debrief icon
3. The Update Task page is displayed
4. On the Update Task, click the "+" sign to expand the "Show Service Request" region
5. On the "Show Service Request" region the SR information is displayed with the DFF information
6. Go back to the list of tasks/Srs and click on the Debrief icon for a record with no DFF info entered
7. When the "Show Service Request" section is expanded, no DFF fields are available to be entered
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!