Qualification End Date Is Not Populated From Employee Self Service Responsibility
(Doc ID 2406552.1)
Last updated on JULY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After saving and submitting the Qualification entered, the field End Date is not populated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Employee Self Service responsibility
2. Navigate to Professional Details > Education and Qualifications
3. Click on Add Qualifications
4. Enter Qualification Details:
Date Award Granted: 01-Aug-2014
5. Enter School Details
6. Save > Submit
7. Check the Qualification saved:
Type - Diploma
Date Award Granted - 01-Aug-2014
End date - The End Date is not populated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document