Incorrect DFF values Saved When Batch Line is Created with BEE Spreadsheet Interface, Causing ORA-01722: invalid number in Batch Lines form
(Doc ID 2406714.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
When attempting to query the batch lines that are created using BEE Spreadsheet Interface, the following error occurs.
APP-FND-01564: ORACLE error 1722 in FDFGVD
Cause: FDFGVD falied due to ORA-01722: invalid number.
The SQL statement being executed at the time of the error was: <QUERY used in the Value Set> and was executed from the file &ERRFILE.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login as System Administrator and define the context for DFF "Add'l Element Entry Info.".
(N) Application > Flexfield > Descriptive > Segments
- Login with HR responsibility and create batch header in PUI.
(N) Mass Information eXchange: MIX > Batch Element Entry
- Go to BEE Spreadsheet Interface to create a batch lines.
(N) Mass Information eXchange: MIX > BEE Spreadsheet Interface
- Enter information in BEE Spreadsheet and upload.
- Go to the Batch Line form and the error occurs.
(N) Mass Information eXchange: MIX > Batch Element Entry > Search for the batch > (B) Element Lines
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!