Transact Move Order Form Not Giving Warning In Case Of Over Allocation
(Doc ID 2407251.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Transact Move Order Form is not giving a warning in case of Over allocation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Move Order for a quantity more than is currently in stock.
2. Navigate to Move Orders > Transact Move Orders
3. Select View/Update Allocations. Allocate all that is currently in stock (Note it is not enough to satisfy the move order quantity)
4. Perform some type of receipt to create more on-hand.
5. Navigate back to the Transact Move Order form.
6. Select View/Update Allocations. Update the allocations to more than the requested quantity for the move order.
System is not giving any warning.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!