CST_INVALID_WIP Occurs When WIP Job Is Created With Past Release Date
(Doc ID 2407836.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a discrete Job is created with past release date, execute wip material transaction, like wip issue. Then error is occur after cost manager launched.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a discrete job from Discrete Job form.
- Release the job and save. "Date Released" is set to sysdate by system automatically, e.g. Jun 5.
- Go to Help > Diagnostics > Examine > Select Date Released column and change release date to previous month, e.g. May 30.
- Do material issue transaction with back date, e.g. May 31.
- Launch Cost Manager and Cost Worker fails to process the material transaction with CST_INVALID_WIP.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!