Maintenance Workbench Do Not Generate Work Orders Forecast
(Doc ID 2408481.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version,
ACTUAL BEHAVIOR :
Maintenance Workbench doesn't forecast work orders for one particular asset with below setup.
Asset XX001 has two PM schedules
XX_SCHEDULE1 has four activities with Date Rules
XX_SCHEDULE2 has three different activities with Meter Rules
When tried forecasting the PM schedules through Maintenance work bench, the outcome is blank. Both the schedules do not forecast any work orders.
Work arounds identified :
- When end dated the meter based PM schedule. Date based PM schedule is generating the WO forecast.
- Able to forecast for both of the schedule when we change the Number of Past Readings of associated Meter to 99999999.
EXPECTED BEHAVIOR :
System should forecast work orders for both PM schedules per Rules defined
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Responsibility:Enterprise Asset Management
- Go to Maintenance Workbench , query asset
- Enter value for Horizon and Run
- See that no work orders are forecasted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document