Requisition Approval Email Notifications In Outlook Displays Duplicate 'Note'
(Doc ID 2409201.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.1.3 version, Approvals - Req, PO Release 12.1.3
When the approval user clicks the Approve link in the Requisition notification email,
the Outlook reply window opens and the text "Note" appears twice in the text section,
of the Outlook window.
It is expected that the text "Note" appear only once in the text section of the Outlook reply window.
The only Note field should be the one that the approver can use if they want to enter text to the next Approver
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Oracle Application.
2. Select Responsibility: iProcurement
3. Create a New Requisition # 123456 ->> Submit for Approval.
4. The requisition is routed to the Approver user for Approval.
5. The Approver user receives the email notification ->>
6. Click: "Approve" link within the email.
7. This opens up the Outlook reply window.
The text area in this window shows the following:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot understand the why Note appears Twice in the Notification.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!