Requisition Approval Email Notifications In Outlook Displays Text 'Note' Twice
(Doc ID 2409201.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.8 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an approval user clicks on the Approve link in a requisition notification email, the Outlook reply window opens, and the text "Note" appears twice in the text section of the Outlook window. It is expected that the text "Note" appears only once in the text section of the Outlook reply window. The only Note field should be the one that the approver can use if the approver wants to enter text to the next Approver.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Oracle Application.
2. Select Responsibility: iProcurement
3. Create a New Requisition # 123456 ->> Submit for Approval.
4. The requisition is routed to the Approver user for Approval.
5. The Approver user receives the email notification ->>
6. Click: "Approve" link within the email.
7. This opens up the Outlook reply window.
The text area in this window shows the following:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document