FVXBEAPR / FVXBEDFD Federal Budget Execution - Previously Approved BE Document Goes To Incomplete Status And Can Be Deleted
Last updated on JUNE 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle U.S. Federal Financials - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, BUDGET
BE Workflow - Previously approved BE Document goes to Incomplete status and can be deleted
After applying the patches for 12.2.6 upgrade, we are encountering this issue where a previously approved BE document goes to Incomplete status, and can be deleted.
This issue has been replicated in both FVXBEDFD and FVXBEAPR forms.
1) Open a BE document that has previously been approved and reserved.
2) Go to the lines and enter a new line that will fail funds check.
3) Send it for approval and approve the BE document.
4) Go back to the BE document and review the status.
1) Document is in “Incomplete” status.
2) Form allows the deletion of the entire document from the header level.
1) Document is In Process or Requires Reapproval.
2) Form should not allow the deletion of a previously approved document.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms