FVXBEAPR / FVXBEDFD: Federal Budget Execution - Previously Approved BE Document Goes to Incomplete Status and Can Be Deleted
(Doc ID 2409617.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle U.S. Federal Financials - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, BUDGET
Budget Execution Workflow - Previously approved BE Document goes to Incomplete status and can be deleted
After applying the patches for 12.2.6 upgrade, encountering this issue where a previously approved BE document goes to Incomplete status, and can be deleted.
This issue has been replicated in both FVXBEDFD and FVXBEAPR forms.
1) Open a BE document that has previously been approved and reserved.
2) Go to the lines and enter a new line that will fail funds check.
3) Send it for approval and approve the BE document.
4) Go back to the BE document and review the status.
1) Document is in “Incomplete” status.
2) Form allows the deletion of the entire document from the header level.
1) Document is In Process or Requires Re-approval.
2) Form should not allow the deletion of a previously approved document.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document