End Date is not getting saved while creating the contact from iStore as the Primary user
(Doc ID 2409853.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iStore - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
End Date is not getting saved while creating the contact from iStore as a Primary user.
Whenever trying to create a contact as Primary User from iStore with the "Start Date" and "End Date" fields populated, the "End Date" value is not kept.
The Contact User is successfully created. However, when viewing the user details from the iStore primary user administration the "End Date" field is empty (blank). The "Start Date" properly retains its value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to iStore as a Primary Business User
2. Choose Profile->Administration->Contact Management and Create Contact button
3. Enter user details with Both a Start Date And End Date to complete registration and any user approval (if needed)
4. Choose Profile->Administration->Contact Management , search the newly created user and choose the update icon
5. In the Update Contact: , see the Start Date has a value, the End Date is blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document