When Doing Spot Buy Requisition Automatic Approval For The Auto Created Purchase Order Is Not Initiated
(Doc ID 2409986.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On iProcurement 12.2.6 version, Approval List and Workflow
When doing Spot Buy requisition in iProcurement responsibility, the autocreated Purchase Order(PO) is not automatically approved as expected. PO is in "Incomplete" status.
The PO should be automatically approved.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Go to iProcurement Responsibility ->Shop-> Non-Catalog Request.
2. Check third option: Yes, I have got pricing from multiple suppliers ->Next
3. Enter required fields and press Add to Cart button->Continue
4. Go to Stores -> View Cart and Checkout
5. Edit the requisition lines -> Edit SpotBuy Suppliers column and check Order From checkbox
6. Submit Purchase Requisition(PR) for approval. PR got approved
7. Go to Purchasing Responsibility -> Purchase Orders -> Purchase Order Summary -> Query the order which was created from the recent requisition
8. PO status shows 'Incomplete'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document