FRM-40735: WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED Trigger Raised Unhandled Exception ORA-04063 Using Cascade Attributes
(Doc ID 2410204.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use the Cascade Attributes functionality to update the sublines of an Extended Warranty contract, the following error occurs.
FRM-40735: WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-04063.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open an Extended Warranty contract in Entered status
2. Update the Invoice Text at the Line level.
3. Open the Cascade Attributes form.
4. Select "Lines to Sublines".
5. Select "Invoice Text" (The customer also tested changing the effective dates and got the same error.)
6. Click the Submit button.
7. Get the indicated error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document