Applicant Profile Showing Vacancy Assessment Instead of Registration Assessment
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Registration Assessment section for a candidate incorrectly displays the answer/s of the candidate to a vacancy assessment. The issue does not happen if the candidate has not applied to any vacancies that have assessments.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to the external iRecruitment site.
2. Register as a new user.
3. Answer the registration assessment.
4. Submit the assessment.
5. Continue with the registration.
6. Complete the registration.
7. Search for a vacancy that has an assessment.
8. Apply for the vacancy.
9. Answer the vacancy assessment.
10. Submit the assessment.
11. Submit the Application.
12. Log on to the Applications as a recruiter.
13. Choose the responsibility iRecruitment Recruiter.
14. N-> iRecruitment Home-> Candidates-> Individuals
15. Search for the above candidate.
16. Click on the candidate's name from the search results.
17. Scroll down to the Registration Assessment section.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms