Commitment Allocation Not Assigning Shipments Correctly
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.2 to 6.4.3 [Release 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When planning multiple Order Releases having multiple Service Providers with the same Contract Percentage the distribution is not as expected.
1. 6 Order Releases having 5 Service providers with Contract Percentage 20.00 the distribution is 2-2-2-0-0.
2. After these a second set of 6 ORs on top of the previous ones, distribution is 3-3-3-3-0
3. After these a third set with just one OR, distribution is 3-3-3-3-1
1. The expectation would be to have the distribution as 2-1-1-1-1.
2. The expectation would be to have the distribution as 3-3-2-2-2.
3. The expectation would be to have the distribution as 3-3-3-2-2.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Access the application
2. Go to Order Management, Order Releases
3. Search the Order Releases and select them
4. Go to Actions, Operational Planning, Bulk Plan Buy
The Orders are planned having the service providers allocation as:
- 2-2-2-0-0 instead of the expected: 2-1-1-1-1, in the initial set
- 3-3-3-3-0 instead of the expected: 3-3-2-2-2 in the second set
- 3-3-3-3-1 instead of the expected: 3-3-3-2-2 in the third set
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms