Sorting Fails in User Defined Attributes Page while in EDIT mode
(Doc ID 2411508.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sorting of Multirow attribute group columns fails in EDIT mode
In Edit mode, multirow attribute group rows should honor the sorting that was selected in View mode.
When sorted multirow attribute group, customer expects sorting in view mode should preserved in edit mode also
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Development Manager > Item Catalog > Item Simple Search > Key in the item > Search item > Click on item hyperlink
2. See item details page opened and click on the attribute group page
3. Go to Attribute Page under the item details page and Click on Update and Enter the values in attribute columns
3. Save the record and see the details displayed in attribute page
4. Now click on Click attribute column sort(Descending)
5. See that values are displayed in descending mode.
6. Now click on EDIT and see that results are NOT in descending mode.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document