UK Pay Court Order Incorrect Calculation After Patch 27860697
(Doc ID 2411570.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employee has Two Court Orders
1. Court Order Type : CMS_DEO : Child Maintenance Deduction from Earnings Order
- Order Amount: 269.54
2. Court Order Type : AEO_PERCENT : Schedule 5 Attachment of Earnings Order
- Initial Debt: 240
- Run Payroll. Results are:
- Attachment Orders value is 39.81
- Messages: CMS_DEO Deduction: 269.54
AEO_PERCENT: Remaining 469.73 Paid to date: -229.73
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add 2 court orders to an employee
2. Run quickpay
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document