Some Purchase Orders Are Not Showing Up in the Intrastat Report
(Doc ID 2411705.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Supply Chain Globalization - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some Purchase Orders do not appear in the Intrastat report.
It is noticed that the CATEGORY_ID column was not populated in table MTL_MOVEMENT_STATISTICS.
Also, the ITEM_ID column is not populated in table PO_LINES_ALL.
The following queries were used by Development to identify and diagnose these records:
- -- Display records where category_id is NULL
select * from mtl_movement_statistics where category_id is null;
- -- Use the RCV_TRANSACTION_ID value from query 1
select * from rcv_transactions
where transaction_id = &rcv_transaction_id;
- -- Use the SHIPMENT_LINE_ID value from query 1 (No value will be seen in the ITEM_ID column. Should see a value in the CATEGORY_ID column.)
select * from rcv_shipment_lines
where shipment_line_id = &shipment_line_id;
- -- Use the SHIPMENT_HEADER_ID value from query 1
select * from rcv_shipment_headers
where shipment_header_id = &shipment_header_id;
- -- Use the PO_LINE_LOCATION_ID value from query 1
select * from po_line_locations_all
where line_location_id = &po_line_location_id;
- -- Use the PO_LINE_ID value from query 1 (No value will be seen in the ITEM_ID column)
select * from po_lines_all
where po_line_id = &po_line_id;
- -- Use the PO_HEADER_ID value from query 1
select * from po_headers_all
where po_header_id = &po_header_id;
- -- Use the ENTITY_ORG_ID and ZONE_CODE values from query 1
select * from mtl_stat_type_usages
where zone_code = '&zone_code'
and legal_entity_id = &entity_org_id;
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document