After Deleting a Display Condition, When Running Model UI Error Occurs - No rule found with ID in UI
(Doc ID 2411748.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Configurator - Version 12.2.1 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.6 version, Runtime Core
When attempting to clear a display condition from a UI element associated with a Configurator model, the following error occurs.
No rule found with id XXXXX in ui xxxxx
java.lang.Runtime.Exception: No rule found with id XXXXX in ui xxxxx
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Oracle Configurator Developer responsibility
2. Navigate to a UI element with an associated Display Condition
3. Clear the display condition
4. Refresh logic and Refresh UI
5. Select 'Test Model' for UI associated with changed element
6. Error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document