Update Payment System Account Gives Error " 'You have entered a value with an incorrect data type" And Not Saving Setting Values Entered By User
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment System account not saving given values
When trying to enter a value for the Settings of an existing account for the Payment System (ie for Paymentech), the user cannot save any value in the Update Payment System Accounts and see the error below -
You have entered a value with an incorrect data type.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Oracle Payments Payments Administrator ( Or Funds Capture Setup Administrator)
2. Payments Setup > Payment Systems > Payment Systems
3. In the Update Payment System Accounts, choose an existing account (there exists more than one)
4. Try to enter values in the Settings for this account, and choose Apply
5. Top of page displays "You have entered a value with an incorrect data type."
Newly added Settings were setup for the Payment System.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms