Completion Transaction Can Be Created For A Closed Job Using Save Icon
(Doc ID 2412155.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Completion Transaction can be made for a closed job using Save Icon.
Any material transaction cannot be made for a closed job.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue is occurring when job is updated through two sessions.
- PC_A:Release a job.
- PC_B:Go to Move Transaction Form > select "Complete" for transaction type, and enter required fields, but do not save here.
- PC_A:Go to Close Discrete Jobs (Forms) > Tools > Close job
- PC_A:Confirm that Close Request is submitted.
- PC_A:Confirm that the job is closed.
- PC_B:Click Save button on Move Transaction Form. Then the error "No charges allowed for this job/schedule". This is expected behavior. Click OK.
- Click "Save" icon of the application menu. Then the transaction is saved with message "Shop Floor Transaction(s) completed."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document