Completion Transaction Can Be Created For A Closed Job Using Save Icon
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Completion Transaction can be made for a closed job using Save Icon.
Any material transaction cannot be made for a closed job.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue is occurring when job is updated through two sessions.
- PC_A:Release a job.
- PC_B:Go to Move Transaction Form > select "Complete" for transaction type, and enter required fields, but do not save here.
- PC_A:Go to Close Discrete Jobs (Forms) > Tools > Close job
- PC_A:Confirm that Close Request is submitted.
- PC_A:Confirm that the job is closed.
- PC_B:Click Save button on Move Transaction Form. Then the error "No charges allowed for this job/schedule". This is expected behavior. Click OK.
- Click "Save" icon of the application menu. Then the transaction is saved with message "Shop Floor Transaction(s) completed."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms