Customer Acceptance On New Units Quotes With Out Providing Mandatory Date Field.
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Transaction Entry
When attempting to created Customer Acceptance on New Units Quotes form
without providing mandatory date field (Sign Date) the following error occurs
in lower left hand corner of the sales/quote form.
FRM-41026: Field does not understand operation.
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Order / Quotes
3. Create Quote: 35694
4. Enter the required Header Information
5. Navigate to Acceptance Form > "Signed Date" (mandatory field) is not populated.
6. Click on Customer Accepted
7. FRM-41026: Field does not understand operation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms