Unable To Add HSN Code In Item Classification Form
(Doc ID 2413211.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) When doing template assignment and then clicking 'Show Attributes' form, new opened form is showing details of different item, organization, template altogether.
2) When trying to view HSN Code details for one item for which setup has been done, no details is appearing in Reporting code tab. But, when user is creating transaction with that item, HSN code is getting defaulted as expected.
Steps to reproduce the issue:-
1. Navigate to Item classification form
2. Choose template assign and click New.
3. Add template and find item
4. Save the details for template assignment.
5. Click 'show attributes' to add HSN details.
6. It is showing wrong item, regime, template and organization details. (Issue 1)
7. As workaround, adding HSN Details using item attribute option. Click Find.
8. Now proper details are showing.
9. Go to reporting codes tab.
10. Entered all fields and saved.
11. Re-querying the form to see HSN details. Not able to see any reporting code details. (Issue 2)
12. But when user is creating transaction with that item, HSN code is getting defaulted correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document