Interface Service Cost To Projects Fails: "The Expenditure Organization Is Not Active."
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Interface Service Cost to Projects fails with error after user enters wrong Expenditure Organization in a Service Request (SR).
The expenditure organization is not active.
(R) Field Service Dispatcher
(N) Service Requests > Create Service Request
- SR # 123
- Business user incorrectly chose the WRONG Expenditure Organization => “ABC LLC “
- A Task was created, and debrief completed with the incorrect Expenditure Organization
(R) Oracle Projects
(N) Requests > Run
- "Interface Service Costs to Projects"
- Param = Operating Unit = MyOU
- Completed with Status = Normal
. # of cost records considered for insertion into Oracle Projects interface table => 2
. # of cost records successfully inserted into Oracle Projects interface table => 0
. # of cost records that failed to be inserted into Oracle Projects interface table => 2
- Details of the Cost records that failed insertion:
Cost Id = 50483, SR # 123 - Reject Reason = "The expenditure organization is not active."
Cost Id = 50482, SR # 123 - Reject Reason = "The expenditure organization is not active."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms