CC_ISSUER_RANGE_ID Is Overwritten After Updating The Credit Card
(Doc ID 2413629.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The code in IBY_CREDITCARD_PKG.Update_Card is overwriting the column CC_ISSUER_RANGE_ID in table IBY_CREDITCARD when the credit card is updated.
This is not necessarily wrong from Oracle perspective. However, if there is a custom solution like 'Tokenization' which requires to keep the Token number (and related range id for that token) without modification at all times,
it is generating an impact.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Take the extract of the credit card from IBY_CREDITCARD for the card you want to update
2. Navigate to Funds Capture Process Manager Responsibility -> Maintain Credit Cards for Funds Capture
3. Search for credit Cards with the details.
4. Click "Update" button on the card you want to update
5. Update the expiry date and save it
6. See the CC_ISSUER_RANGE_ID in IBY_CREDITCARD is got updated to another value(overwriting the value in 1st step)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document